UPDATED ON <07 SEPTEMBER, 2023>
Servosys Solutions (A Unit of EML Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.) headquartered in New Delhi and hereinafter mentioned as “Servosys”, “we”, “us”, “our”, operates this website (www.servosys.com) which provides information about the company profile, its products, services and policies to its visitors/users and potential customers.
- You acknowledge that you are providing Your Personal Information out of your free will.
- You also acknowledge that you have seen the Website-Terms-of-use policy and agree to abide by the same.
What kind of Data We Collect?
Through our website, we collect website user or visitor’s personal information which are mentioned below and which visitors have to provide voluntarily after agreeing and accepting the terms of policy (explained below under Visitors/Users Mandatory Obligations):
Name: We collect, store and process the name of a user/visitor if he/she has registered, attempts to register, asks queries related to our services, products, policies, and others, and subscribes to our newsletters, on our website.
Company name, address, and designation: We collect, store and process the name, address of the company to whom the user/visitor belongs and his designation if he/she has registered, attempts to register, asks queries related to our services, products, policies, and others, and subscribes to our newsletters, on our website.
Email Id: We collect, store and process email id of a user/visitor if he/she has registered, attempts to register, asks queries related to our services, products, policies, and others, and subscribes to our newsletters, on our website.
Contact Number: We collect, store and process contact numbers of a user/visitor if he/she has registered, attempts to register, asks queries related to our services, products, policies, and others, and subscribe to our newsletters, on our Website.
Address: We may collect, store and process addresses of a user/visitor if he/she has registered, attempts to register, and asks queries related to our services, products, policies, and others on our website.
Demographic Details: If possible but not in every case, we may also collect, store, and process data such as city, state, country, age group, and gender of our website visitors/users.
Other Data: If possible but not in every case, we may also collect, store, process details such as browser, platform (Mobile, Tab or PC), Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), time and duration (when and how long the visitor/user was on our website), of our website visitors/users.
Social Media: We may also collect, store and process data such as User Name, Date of Birth, preferred language, and gender of our website visitor/user if he/she has registered/logged into our website via Social Media Websites – Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. How much information (Name, User Name, Date of Birth, and Gender) could be accessed depends on the visitor’s own agreement with these social media platforms. For example, if a user has not made Date of Birth accessible to Facebook’s “Login with Facebook” App or Google’s “Log In with Google” App then we cannot access his/her date of birth.
If you choose not to provide your personal information when the same is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the requested service.
With Whom We Share Collected Data?
We do share data/information that we collect, store and process with:
- Only those of our employees who need to access/use the data for the purposes defined below:
What are the Different Purposes of Collecting Our Website Visitors/Users Information?
Various data/information that we collect and process is used for the following purposes:
- To identify our customers and grant them User Id.
- To make attempts to answer the queries of our customers.
- To get addresses of our visitors/users to decide the possibility of delivery/maintenance of various services, products, and other factors regarding our product, services, or policies.
- To improve the quality and standard of our services, products, and policies.
- For the development of new products & services, network & transaction security, and financial verification wherever necessary.
- To run campaigns and advertisements.
- To improve the ease of website accessibility on different platforms such as mobile or tab,
- To focus on maintenance efforts at a particular time slot when there is a higher load on the website.
- To ensure ease of access to our website on different browsers for our visitors/users.
- To identify various IP Addresses so that we can block spammers/bots which are continuously making spamming attempts and creating unnecessary load on our server.
- To transfer information about user/visitor in case we are acquired by or merged with another company/ entity or if there is a change in control of our company.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of the Website, or as otherwise required by law.
For The EU Users
Servosys is committed to safeguard the interests of visitors from the EU region. If you are a user of Servosys services in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to Servosys’s handling of your personal information:
- You can request an explanation of personal data processing, handling, and usage by us;
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that we collect about you whether the information is collected on the basis of consent or because the said information was required by us in order to provide the requested services.
- You possess the right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing, at any time to prevent future processing;
- You have the right to request correction of your personal data that has been stored with us in case you believe the same is not accurate;
- You may request deletion of your personal data, provided this request does not contravene any laws or legal procedures;
- You have the right to object to Servosys’s processing of your personal information;
- You can contact the relevant data protection authority for issues regarding your personal data.
How Long We Store User’s/Visitor’s Collected Data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide the access and use of the website unless a longer period of retention is required either by law or is necessitated for a legitimate business purpose. However, in our sole discretion, we decide the retention period of visitors/users data depending on our various requirements along with the above-mentioned purposes.
What We Do for Data Security?
Can Visitors/Users Get Updated or Deleted His/her Data?
A user/visitor who is registered on the website can email us to update or delete his/her personal data on our e-mail id – inquiry@servosys but the timing for processing such requests solely depends on our discretion. However, you are responsible for all the amendments carried out at your request.
Cookies on our website: We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your device. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your device. You can configure your device’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
Visitors/Users Mandatory Obligations
- Every visitor/user on our website is required to provide correct, complete, and accurate information while registering to our website or asking for any query related to our products, services, or policies.
- Every visitor/user on our website is required to provide any personal information such as Name, E-mail id, and Contact Number on their own responsibility.
- Every visitor/user on our website is obliged to protect/secure and maintain confidentiality and backup of his/her personal information (such as user name, password, etc. if any), we are not answerable at all in case of any theft, or loss of information.